- European Commission auditors condemn Spanish high nature value pastures to a slow death. Spanish authorities apply the sentence by imposing restrictive CAP eligibility rules
EFNCP has sent a letter signed by 60 Spanish organisations
- Common Systems as Protected Areas: from Little Sydney to Madrid. Over 200 experts on protected areas from Europe and around the world gathered from 28 to 31 May 2015 in the Donau-Auen National Park (Austria) for the Conference
- TYFA an EFNCP/IDDRI agroecology project
- How to assess High Nature Value pastoral land at farm level?. A paper recently published in Ecological Indicators proposes the combining of three simple measures to provide a value that indicates the nature value of pastoral farmland ...
- Progress and evolution of Burren Life. Burren Life is a locally targeted conservation programme which invests in Burren farmers, their land and livestock.
- LIFE grant gives a boost to EFNCP activities in 2015. The European Commission has confirmed an operating grant for EFNCP's 2015 work programme ...
- A new alliance in support of pastoralism in Spain. The Spanish Platform for Extensive Livestock Systems and Pastoralism is a network of over 200 people and organisations ...
- Exploring our Common Ground. A Networking Event on Common Grazing in Europe.
18/19 November 2015, Brussels
- EFNCP Conference in Ireland, 21-25 October 2015. Presentations now available.
- Wood Pastures Policy Seminar; European Parliament, Brussels, 17 November 2015. Europe’s wood pastures: condemned to a slow death by the CAP?
Presentations and booklet now available.
- Symposium on HNV farmlands in Rome, 24th September 2015. A round table and discussion, organised to help inform the work of the EFNCP.
- Green Week Brussels 2015. EFNCP in the 2015 edition of Green Week ...
- Irish Commonage Workshop, Dungarvan, 29th May 2014 . Supporting High Nature Value Farming in the Irish Uplands
- EU food hygiene Regulations and 'slow' cheese production - principle and practice
- Commonage case studies to inform debate on Ireland RDP 2014-20 proposals Commonage is a major component of the farm area of many farms in upland areas of Ireland
- An attempt at an ex post evaluation of agrienvironment support for crofting in the 2007-13 SRDP
- Supporting common grazing through agri-environment - lessons from an ex post evaluation ...
- New report: High Nature Value Farming in South-Eastern Europe - Policy Opportunities and Challenges ...
- Support the farmers who maintain Europe’s pastoral landscapes - change the CAP ...