- From Population Biology to Community Ecology. 12th European Dry Grassland Meeting - First Call.
22-27 May 2015, Mainz, Germany
- EFNCP a key partner in major new Commission report on High Nature Value farming
- EFNCP welcomes launch of AranLife. AranLife, a four-year project to enhance and support HNV farming on the three Aran Islands, started its work in January 2014.
- EFNCP signs UK HNV farming manifesto. EFNCP welcomed the launch of the UK HNV farming manifesto on the 25th of November.
- Just released: MEADOWS by George Peterken
- NGO letters to UK governments on HNV farming:
England; Scotland; Wales; N. Ireland
- Pogany-havas hay festival 2013 - 11-18 August:
Book using this form.
Book & Newsletter
- Irish Commonage Workshop, Dungarvan, 29th May 2014 . Supporting High Nature Value Farming in the Irish Uplands
- EU food hygiene Regulations and 'slow' cheese production - principle and practice
- Best practices for sustainable use of common grasslands in the Western Balkans and Europe SE Europe Round table
- Farmers and policy-makers discuss the future of high-nature-value farming , on the farm
- Extensive grazing in Europe. How best to formulate our demands for CAP reform?
- Integrating biodiversity in CAP. What strategy for change in the face of powerful status quo players?
- Semi-natural Pastures and Meadows - A golden thread through EU environmental and agricultural policies – Brussels, B; 13 November 2012
From the Forum
- Commonage case studies to inform debate on Ireland RDP 2014-20 proposals Commonage is a major component of the farm area of many farms in upland areas of Ireland
- An attempt at an ex post evaluation of agrienvironment support for crofting in the 2007-13 SRDP
- Supporting common grazing through agri-environment - lessons from an ex post evaluation ...
- New report: High Nature Value Farming in South-Eastern Europe - Policy Opportunities and Challenges ...
- Support the farmers who maintain Europe’s pastoral landscapes - change the CAP ...