Using European Limestone and Karst areas as examples of High Nature Value landscapes associated with pastoralism.
Chairperson: Davy McCracken
- Karst grasslands of the Northern Adriatic: vegetation history, patterns and dynamics, management and nature conservation: Mitja Kaligaric, University Maribor, Slovenia.
- Case study from Öland, Sweden: Tommy Knutsson, WWF Sweden.
- Case study from Central and Eastern Europe: Gabor Figerczky, WWF Hungary
- Proposals for a conservation strategy for dry grasslands in France: Francis Muller, Fédération des conservatoires d’espaces naturels, France.
- Trends in farm management in the Burren, Ireland: Brendan Dunford, Burrenbeo, Ireland.