The Forum, usually in collaboration with partners, organises regular events on issues affecting pastoralism and nature conservation.
- Farmers and policy-makers discuss the future of high-nature-value farming, on the farm. – EFNCP recently organised a farm visit for policy-makers and farmers in Co. Fermanagh (Northern Ireland) ...
- ICAAM International Conference 2013: Acknowledging the Montados and Dehesas as High Nature Value Farming Systems. – Évora, Portugal, 6th - 8th February, 2013
Events in ...
- EU food hygiene Regulations and 'slow' cheese production - principle and practice – SE Europe Workshop 22 Sept 2013 (Bra, Italy)
- Best practices for sustainable use of common grasslands in the Western Balkans and Europe. – SE Europe Round table 15 April 2013 (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Extensive grazing in Europe - how best to formulate our demands for CAP reform? – Workshop, 14th and 15th December, 2012, Hungen (Germany)
- Integrating biodiversity in CAP. What strategy for change in the face of powerful status quo players? – Workshop, Brussels, B; November 14-15, 2012
- Semi-natural Pastures and Meadows - A golden thread through EU environmental and agricultural policies – Brussels, B; 13 November 2012
- Europe's hay meadows in decline - what are we losing and what can we do? – Brussels, B; 8 November 2012
- UK seminar on HNV farming policies – London, GB; June 18, 2012
- European pastoralisms : traditions fit for the future! – Paris, France; March 1, 2012
- Characterising and accompanying HNV farming at regional scale: What do we learn from the study of pastoral Mediterranean systems ? – Montpellier, France; November 9th – November 10th 2011
- High Nature Value Farming in South-Eastern Europe: Policy Opportunities and Challenges in view of EU Accession and CAP post-2013 – SEE Regional HNV Farming Policy Workshop; Zagreb, Croatia, November 3th – November 4th 2011
- Seminar in European Parliament – a new departure for EFNCP – Brussels, 28th June 2011
- Permanent Pastures and Meadows — adapting CAP instruments to take account of public goods – Brussels, Thursday 19th May 2011
- High Nature Value grasslands: securing the ecosystem services of European farming post 2013; International conference to address the importance of High Nature Value Farmland for the delivery of ecosystem services in Europe, Sibiu; 07.09. - 09.09.2010
- HNV farming: local approaches, global stakes; Normandy, France; 02.12. - 03.12.2010
- High Nature Value Farming in South-Eastern Europe; Networking Meeting, Sofia 2010
- International Workshop: Large-scale extensive grazing systems in Europe: advancing knowledge to improve policy; International Academy for Nature Conservation / Isle of Vilm; 20.09. - 24.09.2010
- International Conference on High Nature Value farming; Isle of Vilm 2010
- Mountain hay meadows - hot spots of biodiversity and traditional culture; Conference at the Boros Guesthouse, Gyimesközéplok, Romania; 07. - 09.06.2010
- HNV farming: initiating the debate in France. Paris, France; October 7th - October 8th 2009
- Can the Market work for Nature? Uppsala, Sweden; June 4th - June 6th 2007
- Making High Nature Value Farming in Europe's marginal areas socially sustainable. Pamporovo, Bulgaria, 17th - 22nd September 2005
- LFA/HNV (2005)
- Rural Development measures and the future of pastoralism: regional problems, future management possibilities and policy realities. Montpellier, France; September 13th - 17th 2003.
- First Pillar CAP (2003)